If you do not have the time to write a complete blog post, we still recommend that you keep interacting with your site's visitors through social media integration. It is much easier to tweet in 160 characters than it is to write a complete and documented blog post.
Connect with social media and build an audience
Jon Cadieux - Friday, August 01, 2014
Your site will have very easy to access social sharing buttons, allowing visitors to easily spread the news about your great products. Also, we make it a rule that every site visitor can comment with Facebook Comments.
If you want to keep your Facebook page and site integrated, just as our specialists to add dynamic activity feeds to the pages of your site.
- Should a new business spend any time or money on Facebook?
- How to add and delete an administrator from your Google Business Page
- How to add a blog post to your Adobe Business Catalyst Website
- 5 Easy Steps To a More Secure Digital Life
- Why move your business online?
- Custom sites at custom prices
- Connect with social media and build an audience